Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions
1) Acceptance of Terms of Sale
These Terms and Conditions govern the contractual relationship between PHŸTOCOMM®. and his client.
The registration of an order from a customer generates acceptance of the entirety of these Conditions of Sale. They prevail over all other conditions contained in any other document, unless prior express written consent.
The photographs of the products have no contractual nature.
PHŸTOCOMM®. reserves the right at any time and without notice to add or remove products from its catalog.
3) Availability of products
The customer's order will be delivered from out the stocks on our logistics platform, that are subject to stocks available from our supplier.
As part of an order of a single item: unavailability of this article means sending an e-mail notifying the client of out of stock and replenishment time.
As part of an order consists of several items: the unavailability of one of the items ordered entails sending an e-mail notifying the client of out of stock and replenishment time for the missing item. PHŸTOCOMM®. reserves the right to split the delivery. The additional shipping costs generated by fractional delivery will be borne by PHŸTOCOMM® ..
The prices displayed on the www.phytocomm.com site are in Euros.
Transportation is not included in the price indicated on the product page.
The price indicated in the order summary is the final price.
This final price includes the price of the total order with the details of each product and the shipping cost.
All prices include VAT.
The products remain the property of PHŸTOCOMM®. until full payment is received by PHŸTOCOMM®..
The registration of an order occurs on order confirmation within the online procedure.
Besides accepting the contents of the order, this registration implies acceptance of the entirety of these General Terms and constitute proof of the date of execution.
PHŸTOCOMM®. confirms the order by e-mail for acceptance to the address specified by the customer.
PHŸTOCOMM®. reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order from a customer with whom a dispute exists.
During an ordering, the customer provides under its sole and exclusive responsibility the following information:
Last name and first name
In case of error in the address of the recipient, PHŸTOCOMM®. cannot be held responsible for the impossibility of delivery.
The data printed on the order confirmation constitute proof of all transactions between PHŸTOCOMM®. and its customers.
Delivery of products to the address specified by the customer will be carried out within 48 to 72 hours .
The delivery area includes only Luxembourg, Belgium, Germany, Austria, mainland France, Spain, Denmark, The Netherlands and Corsica.
Excluded from the delivery area: the French overseas territories and foreign countries. Please contact us before ordering outside of our delivery zone.
If the repeated absence of the customer upon delivery leads to return the product to PHŸTOCOMM®., return costs and related expenses are borne by the customer.
A possible delay in delivery does not entitle to damages and interest from PHŸTOCOMM® ..
PHŸTOCOMM®. is discharged from its obligation to deliver in case of force majeure as war, riot, fire, strikes, accidents, the state of natural disaster and the inability of supply from a supplier.
It is understood that the goods always travel at the risk of the recipient.
PHŸTOCOMM®. therefore we request you to check your package immediately after reception.
In case of missing or damaged parcels and goods, the customer must take the following steps:
1 / Keep the package and the product in the state of reception.
2 / Make reservations on the delivery note provided by the delivery person.
3 / The customer informs PHŸTOCOMM®. email which is then responsible to initiate a claims process with the post office.
7) Money Back
The customer has 14 days from the date of delivery to return an item.
PHŸTOCOMM®. concedes a refund for the item provided that it is returned intact in its original packaging and accompanied by the original invoice.
Items returned incomplete, damaged or soiled by the customer are not refunded.
Return shipping costs are at the expenses of the customer.
In case of error on the part of PHŸTOCOMM®. in the content of an order, the shipping costs are fully reimbursed to the customer.
Returns to be made to the following address:
PHŸTOCOMM®. Luxembourg sàrl
PHŸTOCOMM®. cannot be held liable for damages of any kind that may result from misuse of the products delivered to the customer.
In any event, the responsibility of PHŸTOCOMM®. will be limited to the amount of the order.
9) Applicable law
These Conditions of Sale are subject to Luxembourg law.
The client and PHŸTOCOMM®. always will prefer an amicable solution before any legal action.
In case of dispute, the courts of Luxembourg shall have jurisdiction.
11) Protection of personnel data
The information collected from the customer is required to process the order, the delivery of this order and the establishment of the invoice. The lack of such information leads to a rejection of the order. Important: PHŸTOCOMM®. does not keep data on bank cards customers following the payment. According to the law on the protection of privacy, you have a right to access the personal data you send us via the site. This right may be exercised by contacting PHŸTOCOMM®. Per e-mail to info(at)phytocomm.lu - by mail to: PHŸTOCOMM® Luxembourg sàrl, Duarrefstrooss 15, 9990 Weiswampach, Luxembourg.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Austria and the Netherlands.
- Slice it: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: Austria, the United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
- Direct banking: Available in Germany, Austria and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Available in Germany, Sweden, Austria and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Germany. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.